What are we doing?

Our knowledge and experience help us offer the highest quality of services. Our areas of expertise are:

Social networking sites

Serwisy spolecznosciowe

We build social networking sites which focus on building social relations by people who share the same passion or hobby. Some of the themes in our portfolio are parenting, weddings, music and banking.

The most important aspect of building a social networking site is the concept, which is 49% of success. The remaining 51% is execution. Choosing Desnet as your site developer, you can be certain to receive optimal results – from graphics to the smallest detail.

You can be 100% sure that your site will be developed in compliance with the current standards and with the application of the most advanced technologies.

If you doubt that, come and see for yourself.

Dotacje na innowacje